Manitoba is located in south-central Canada, one of the three Canadian Prairie Provinces, and the capital is Winnipeg. Manitoba has an area of approximately 650,000 square kilometers and a population of approximately 1.2 million. The climate of Manitoba is continental, with four distinct seasons, and has the reputation of “Canada’s Sunshine Capital”. The main industries of Manitoba are manufacturing, agriculture, processing, and service industries. Manitoba has a business environment that can match anywhere in the world.
A well-educated workforce, competitive business costs and taxes, and a well-developed transport, communications and innovative infrastructure are all of Manitoba’s economic success.
1. Net Asset： Must be at least CAD 500,000
2. Management experience：Management experience at least 3 years in the past 5 years . [including managerial role , shareholders as well as business owners]
[Applicants must play a decisive role in at least 2 of 11 aspects including procurement, sales, marketing, investment, finance, human resources, research and development, information technology management, quality control, production/operations/project management, and distribution. Identified as an executive ]
3. Language Proficiency ( level of proficiency of at least benchmark level 5 in either official language for all four language skill areas, as set out in the Canadian Language Benchmarks and the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens.
4. EOI Point Based System Met
5. Entrepreneurship requirements: invest at least CAD250, 000 in Winnipeg, or at least. CAD 150,000 in other parts of Manitoba.
6. at least one job opportunity (non-relative relationship) must be created for Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
7. The applicant’s venture capital direction must be related to the past business management experience.
8. Age requirements for accompanying children: under 22 years old and unmarried (after the applicant is selected by the EOI, the time for submitting the formal application shall prevail);
9. The main applicant and spouse obtain a two-year working visa that valid for two years and their children obtain a student visa.
10. The main applicant must start a business, and the spouse can work in Canada.
Advantage of MPNP
- One-step Maple Leaf Card as Permanent Residence .
- Short period, 18-24 months to obtain permanent residency status
曼省創業移民 [MPNP for Business]
曼尼托巴的省會和最大的城市是溫尼伯（Winnipeg ），同時也是省內人口最多的城市，是加拿大第八大人口普查區。 溫尼伯市是省政府、曼尼托巴立法議會和省法院所在地。 全省五所大學中有四所和四支專業運動隊都在溫尼伯。其東北郊的溫尼伯湖是加拿大境內第五大湖泊。目前的曼省省提名簽證 [Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)] 共分為兩類，包括技術類（MPNP for Skilled Worker）和商業類（MPNP for Business）。
曼省創業移民要求 （ MPNP for Business）